BIG NEWS! See Lou ‘Tap’ with Dr. Charlie Teo
On SBS TV Show ‘Medicine or Myth?’ starting 20th May 2019
Episode 2 featuring Lou airs Monday 27th May 2019 at 8:30pm.
Medicine or Myth? See this SBS article…
- Feeling overwhelmed or constantly stressed?
- Not able to calm your busy mind? Having panic attacks? Having trouble sleeping?
- Feeling stuck and unsure how to get out of it?
- Not progressing in one area of your life?
- Suffer for chronic pain or a chronic illness?
Is your health starting to suffer due to stress or lifestyle choices?
Is there a past event or trauma that is still affecting your life?
Have you tried making changes but it’s just too hard to stick to it?
Lou can help you:
Learn tools to calm your mind and body in-the-moment.
Process and release difficult emotions and past events that are holding you back, causing you pain or energy drain.
Shift old programming of habits, beliefs and patterns.
Learn how to listen to the whispers of your own body and intuition.
Develop self-acceptance and feel good about making healthy choices for yourself.
Feel calm, confident and clear in your decision-making.
Lou Coles, B.Sc.
EFT & MINDFULNESS FACILITATOR
90-Minute One-on-one EFT/Matrix Reimprinting Sessions
Face-to-face online from the comfort of your own home or in-person in Hervey Bay, Queensland.
Book here for Tapping sessions or a free 30 minute chat.
Begin to practice self-acceptance and self-care.
Learn tools to empower you on your own health journey and in your daily life.
Feel more freedom and enjoyment starting now by releasing lifelong programming and limiting beliefs.
Adjust the direction your life is currently going in by starting to make different micro-decisions.
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) – Tapping on acupressure points to calm the mind-body and release emotional charge around difficult issues.
- Matrix Reimprinting method – gently and swiftly release old habits, trauma and limiting beliefs that are causing you to repeat the same life patterns.
- Mindfulness practices – learn to pay attention to, and tune into, your body and intuition; learn to live in the present moment, with clarity and without judgement.